An Effective Ally In Administrative Law Issues
At Inch Hammond Professional Corporation, we have a great deal of experience appearing before administrative bodies. Regulatory tribunals, boards and commissions we appear before include:
- The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- The Landlord and Tenant Board
- The Ontario Human Rights Tribunal
- The Land Compensation Board
- The Labour Relations Board
- The Ontario Municipal Board
- The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- The Farm Debt Mediation Service
Administrative Law Can Be Confusing
The decisions made by administrative bodies can have a dramatic effect on your business. Your business may depend on someone representing your case fully and well.
Each board has its own rules and regulations governing how it conducts its business and what it is empowered to decide. Our administrative law lawyers can help you prepare for a hearing, explaining the process, determining what kind of evidence and documentation you will need, and representing your interests at the hearing.
Helping You Navigate Through The Process
If necessary, we can also help you challenge an administrative board decision by applying for judicial review in provincial or federal court. We can also help you uphold a decision made in your favour if the opposing side applies for judicial review to challenge it.